Craft Conspiring

Sunday, November 23, 2014

A Faux-Update with Squirrels.

I busted my sewing machine needle, as I may have mentioned in a previous post, so this week's edition of the next embroidered pillow is on hold until the fabric store opens today.  I'm a little excited about the pillow though, for whatever that's worth.

Since the un-ironed, front panel of an unfinished pillow isn't really worthy of pictures, despite my attempts, I set my camera down on this brisk, beautiful morning, made a fire, and was staring at our backyard pine trees letting the caffeine reach my fingertips, when, out of the corner of my eye, two squirrels leapt onto the porch.   It's been softly snowing all morning, and apparently, this either makes the squirrels jubilously energized, or they're working out a sordid love affair.  I can't say if the two are related, but I think the excitement of snow can make anything get a little zest-filled.  Vimmed and vigored, if you will.

Cuteness overload.




Happy Sunday, y'all.  Real pillow updates coming soon.

Jo