Craft Conspiring

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Five (under)Thrilling Things on a Thursday.

1)  Custom order made with love, shipped with love? (if you'd only seen the postal lady stuff the sucker into the box…) was mailed yesterday!  The story will be told in the near future.  No need to hold your breath.

2)  A Haiku: 

Truckee yearns to walk.
"Give me a minute," I say.
"Absolutely not."


3)  This list: 15 Things to Stop Doing in 2015.  Read daily.

4)  A thought on the ever-evolving intrigue of getting custom orders to come in:  You could pick any subject(s) (your favorite place, your favorite activity, your pets) and then choose your material from this goodness.  I'll order, design, and create, then it's yours.

5)  My prof asked me how I felt about grades before grad school.  


The weeks fly by, don't miss them.

Love,
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for visiting and taking time to read. I love your thoughts. Tell me them.