Craft Conspiring

Monday, December 1, 2014

TIME! CYBER10!

Hello, World.

I pose a question:  What happened to Thanksgiving?  I blinked and am now sitting amongst a pile of unhung Christmas decorations on my dining room table in Colorado.  Last thing I remember was trying to stretch my legs into unavailable airplane foot space while having a very vivid dream that my head was in a vice.  I think we were still on the ground in Florida at that point...

Although the Black Friday sale was a statistical success, I am new to this online world of marketing and realize now that Cyber Monday probably is even more applicable to this here business.  AND SO!

The Craft Conspiracy is thrilled to offer 10% off any of your purchases now through tomorrow, Tuesday, December 2nd!  Enter code CYBER10 at checkout for your savings!

Have a lovely start to the week!
Jo