Craft Conspiring

Monday, October 13, 2014

Hot Minutes.

My new schedule since last week (which will last maybe two more days): 

stay up until 2 a.m. watching Entourage
wake up around 9 a.m.
wonder why I stayed up until 2 a.m.
tell myself if I lived in L.A. it wouldn't matter
it feels like it matters in suburbia
embroider
think about sending my book to the publisher
school work
walk the dog to a view of the mountains
track a package from Etsy that has no tracking number
read Kurt Vonnegut, anything and all of it
unload the dishwasher
embroider
school work
read recipes I won't actually make
work at the literacy center
are you still reading this?
work out
stay up until 2 a.m. watching Entourage
you get the idea.

I'm walking uphill to establish a purpose.
Maybe the purpose is the climb.

Happy Week of Mid-October, 2014.