Craft Conspiring

Thursday, February 12, 2015

A Love Story

….just in time for the day of hearts.

Lots of love sent from my Colorado home to this Connecticut couple celebrating anniversary number 46.  The pillow depicts where they met, a city where they lived, and where they now reside.  They also love gardening.  I don't know them, but I kind of love them.

This was the sketch I received from a lovely, repeat client.  A partner in crafting crime?  I think so.


And the sketch turned into a pillow.




Some love sewn with loop, stem, cross, and running stitches. 


Closed buttonhole and back stitches... 


And lots of lazy daisy flower stitches with french button knots.





I will try not to say 'love' again…but it feels so good.

Happiest of Valentine weeks to you,
Jo  




No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for visiting and taking time to read. I love your thoughts. Tell me them.